1. That they caught the bad guys.
2. Family that we love and who love us back.
3. The ability to travel.
4. The presence of my Dad. He does so many little things for us that add up to so much. He fills my sugar bowl...need I say more?
5. My house and job and car and kitchen and all the things we take for granted everyday that provide so much.
6. Dan's safety and ability to adjust to new surroundings.
7. That Mary introduced me to FMS photo a day. It really has given me an opportunity to think outside the box.
8. That Doug always takes care of me. (Thanks for cleaning that upstairs shower!)
9. My girlfriends.
10. There are people in the world like my pal Cindy who adopt rescue dogs! Lucky Scout.